Calling all female undergraduates!
On the 15th on January, Microsoft HQ in Reading is opening its doors to all female undergraduates to be a part of the Microsoft Aspire event.
Microsoft Aspire is all about inspiring young women to pursue careers in the tech industry, which is currently made up of just 26% women! What's more, you don’t have to be a technical wizard to work in a global technology company such as Microsoft. There are a whole host of opportunities available such as roles in sales, marketing, finance and more! Also, we will be putting an end to the myths about working within the tech industry too!
At the event, you will get the opportunity to:
- Network with a range of different women in the industry
- Answer questions that you have about the business
- Learn about the range of roles available in our internship and graduate schemes
- Gain application and CV advice from our recruitment team and successful female professionals
- Go on a tour of the Microsoft campus and embrace the company culture
This is set to be an invaluable experience for students looking to apply for internships in the technology industry and could potentially be the start of a life changing career! Apply now to be part of this great event!
If you are interested in attending this event, please submit your application here by 4th January 2016.
Date: Friday 15th January 2016
Time: 11am - 4pm
Venue: Microsoft HQ, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG
Microsoft will cover travel expenses for up to £50
Successful applicants will be contacted by 8th January 2016